Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally!

I saw this project done on another blog (I apologize, I'm usually good with keeping track and giving credit where credit is due, but I just got SO excited when I saw this!) BECAUSE...I've had this frame in my storage for about 3 years now with NO idea what to do with it! ...Thank you blogger for giving me the idea to create a fun little chalkboard!


Frame $24.95 Ikea


White Spray Paint $4.95
I first used 1 coat of primer on the glass then multiple coats of the chalkboard paint.
Chalkboard Paint $6.95

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this! I see this all the time when I'm there and want to buy it. I never thought to change its color! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be so neat to put it in a little girls room and spray it a really bright color! I'm sure you could do really fun things with it!

    ReplyDelete